How come it is so hard to share my belief in God and the universe.. To tell people that you believe that Jesus and Heavenly Father and that there is a plan for our lives and our time here is but a blink of an eye as a part of our eternal life... That death is but a great step to get back to the work we were doing before we came here? I worry about offending them because they do not believe the way I do.. I do not want to offend because they feel that to talk about death or to plan for it is admitting that they have lost.. have given up.. and so I do not know how much they have planned and prepared for death...I want to tell them about a belief in what happens after death that is so great.. that they can get back to Heavenly Father.. that they can help out their loved ones left behind only in a different way than being here. That they must have things that need them on the other side. To not fear death..
SIGH
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I recommend rather than trying to share your beliefs, to simply hold heart space. Don't fear for them, just love them. Let your beliefs affirm you, as they are not for everyone.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
DS