Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dream. April 30, 2012

Dream. April 30, 2012

What would happen if all the major religion leaders were wiped out in one event. This dream hints at that event.

I was going to a different general conference. It was a super large and very different superstructure place with many large conference halls. As we were entering I noticed a large meeting happening with the Dali lama teaching and then we were going into our meeting hall. I ended up setting next to our Prophet and his wife because it was an entertainment event not a leadership teaching event for us.
The seats were very comfortable like pluffy lazyboys. Which is very unusual in most venues like this. But I liked it. The show started out wonderful and very different. I cannot really describe it. But like dancing angels. And stars. Then slowly some of the people started leaving so I moved to get a better view. The chairs were also being thinned out.
Then tall 4 legged machine like things. With a large ball on top started covering the stage. Then all around the auditorium. And an opening in the bottom of each opened up and a black sludge like material started coming out. I did not really know what was happening
Some items during the dream were interesting. Overhearing someone who had played with some items for sale as we came into the hall. One said "and this goes over your nose to stop the smell. ". Another item was large loaded mechanized shelves came in and parked behind the scenes. Someone said those were for medical emergencies.
The feel of it was of being trapped, killing off all the leaders of the major religions of the world in one place at one time. But I awoke before any real killing happened. My mind trying to figure out what the black sludge was. And how to get out.
Then I analyzed it and wondered whom and why and what.
The feeling was again of aliens. And the question of what would be the effect if all the major religious leaders of the world were killed at one time like that.
if you consider the majority of people believe in some religion that they turn to in crisis. It gives them hope and usually tells them they are right to rebel and fight for freedom.
If all those religious leaders were taken out at one time. Would people still have faith?? Or would most become docile and easy to control???
Yep a very interesting dream. Has been hanging on all day.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment