I find it almost ironic that what I really think I want to do is write.. and yet I never find or take the time to write.. it requires energy and quite... and most people think I would have that.. so this silly blog name is ironic.. I want to write abundantly... and instead it is super briefly...
I wanted to back away from HUG in order to write.. but never made it.. instead I took on another more active hat.. and I know those things are needed.. I find though that it is in the morning that I write best.. or very late at night.. very interesting..
If I could schedule a few hours a day... would it work? We have scheduled Paul and others at work to meetings only one day a week.. ones that the office calls anyway.. and are working hard to keep it that way... so that they can get work done...
I need to not be at the office but almost alone to really dig into my writing and study, because that is what is needed to move these projects along... so.. how to do that.. not sure.. but know it is a goal..
so.. off I go to exercise and to stay healthy.. and energetic...
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment