Well, I am going to start my blog up again.. and work on writing every day.. do you thing it could happen..
I do not think so.. but at least it is a goal.. and I will see how it goes..
I will hope to work on some study and materials toward a study search I have been wanting to do for years.. and it is time..
unfortunately it is so late now.. that oh .. what the heck.. I think I will keep writing for a few minutes...
I am looking forward to blogging now.. I think when I tried last time I was to worried about others reading it and found it hard to write.. or I was trying to make it like a journal.. but I think I will like to use it now as a writing journal.. which in reality it was named for..
Topics to write on
Scripture based talents and gifts
can I also work again on the old star trek based story I started eons ago? but with the new Star Trek movie... maybe it could work better.. but it should be interesting.. a way of blending the old and new.. hee hee.. I bet a lot of people are doing that..
Another project is to write about the technology concept of the Bable project...
and of course the ARC projects could also be journalized from my perspective..
Ok.. now I can go to bed.. because this is fun.. but it is very late...
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment