Friday, November 27, 2009

I am so thankful for all the blessings we have been given … the wonderful experiences and love we have in our family.. Praise God from whom all blessings come.. Praise Father , Son and Holy Ghost.. for without all three of the members of the Godhood, we would not have our complete experience. Praise God for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, without the Church I do not think we would have the family we have.. the love we have.. the blessings we have.. I would not be the person I am without the church.. and so many times I feel that.. but do not know how to help others to realize that.. the teaching of family, the teachings of how to be a wife, a mother, a homemaker, have all helped me keep the focus on my family.. and not on the things and ways of the world.. how important I feel that is to me... I know that without it I would have made several very different decisions at points along my life's road.. and I was guided and directed to make the right choice to bring me to this point. And there were many points before the church were I have been guided and protected also. Studying the ancient prophets.. the stories in Genesis and now Joseph.. You see the turns and twists of the Lord's hands in our lives.. it is awesome.. and you see the outcomes.. they continually shift from perceptions of trials and tests to times of blessings.. in so many different ways with so much diversity..
My life has had some of that.. and probably will have more.. but for now I can feel blessed and hope to always acknowledge the Lord's hand in my life.. Amen IDIC

No comments:

Post a Comment