Tuesday, November 3, 2009

why do I feel so tired.. could it be.. because it has been a long day... work and house and Rotary...
Perhaps I have stayed up too late in previous nights playing spider.. or
Perhaps I just have not had a good break today to relax yet
anyhoo.. I am tired..

Today
Had a Rotary vision session 4:45-9:30 shut lights off in Old main as I left the building and made sure it was locked up
3:45-4:45 opened packages of house decorations and cleaned up boxes and stuffing materials.. played with my Mom with what might look good where and also with the plates in my plate holder.. she doesn't quite like the ones I had.. so brought a few more... so had to play with those..
3-3:30 or so.. met with E about plants in house and some thoughts after garden meeting.. putting her two cents in..
Garden Meeting 1:30 to around 2:30.. always they feel they are not in the loop on things... and that we are not being involved enough in our gardens and they want more guidance on what we want the gardens to be..and what and how many plants do you really want where? yeah...
Lunch party for Paul's BDay with campus noon to after 1
11:30 - noonish worked with Kathy and cleaned out two file cabinets of Ray's old papers would have done more but ran out of time..
11- 11:30 discussed and made decision on bee classes
10-11 worked on location of playground in front of house.. and got it moved.. hee hee was quite an interesting process...
9-10 should have been at a mani building meeting.. but worked on some things around the house, and with the kitchen cabinet people..
8:10 alarm went off.. time to get moving and getting ready to face the day

So.. I think I have a right to be tired... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment