Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quite day.. I took it off so I could just be.. Paul has his time on Sundays but I have to go to church.. my thinking time has been pretty sparse lately.. but I think I am going to be taking that back.. it is so important.

When I get the chance to veg.. with some good music and to just be at home.. either I sleep or a lot of good thinking happens on the many topics that need attention.. and right now I am jello... or whatever.. just being calm inside.. almost sleepy.. enjoying it

later I have to go and have a massage.. but for now.. I am here.. I am still and so is the wind on our campus

The small windmill sits against the gray sky, with the green trees below it and the snow on the ground. It is winter in MN...
The clay angel dozes on the shelf above the sinks and the bird in the pottery struts it's stuff. The house is all lighted up since lights add heat as well as light and on a gray day.. I love the light..

The Native American music is playing in the background and just rustled up a bit of the noise of a thunderstorm.. fun.. but now it is just music... very nice music..

So now what.. what should I focus on, what should I be doing? Funny the wind is just starting to play with the windmill...
So go down the list of things that need to be done..what would be fun, what has to get done.. what do I want to do.. if anything..

potting around with plants
putting up stuff on walls in dining room..
folding some laundry
thinking about some lunch
finding some macrame cord and making plant hangers for monster plants
Ok.. ebay here I come to find some macrame cord..

WEll time to do.. but have enjoyed just being for a few minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment