I think life is kinda funny.. but sometimes it stinks and sometimes it shines...
Last night when I went to prayers... Mike joined me for a while.. his spirit was big and I could tell he was not tethered as tightly to his body... I told him I would take care of Mom.. he could go...
Today when I chatted with Jocelyn.. she told me that Mike's breathing was shallow.. more scary for her it sounds like.. but not too surprising for me... I shared that with Mom after lunch today.. so Now we are going to Houston tomorrow..
The big question of the day is.. how long will he continue on.. I feel like I need to pray with him to release him.. and help him to let go... but maybe last night was all he needed.. anyway.. Heaven knows the answer...
Some times when Mike has kept holding on way beyond what we thought he would.. I thought maybe the Lord wanted to do a mighty miracle.. and have the cancer starved out then Mike with the hand of the Lord would begin to live again.. and then Mike could be a mighty preacher person to bring a lot of people to God.. to know his power.. but then reality seems to step in and now it seems like it will win..
So.. tomorrow I will see him.. if he is still there.. and will pray with him.. and for Jocelyn for her to have the strength she needs and the comforting arms of the Spirit to uphold her...
I came down to be with my Mom.. to help her through her surgery.. to be with her when Mike passes.. well, Mom is on the good rode to normal health.. and now it seems maybe I will be here with Mike passing.. but again Heaven knows..
I really am ready to go home to Minnesota and Paul though.. so Lord.. you know what you want of me...
and so we wait..
Those that wait upon the Lord.. will renew their strength.. they shall mount up with wings as of eagles.. they shall run and not be weary.. they shall walk and not faint.. teach me Lord to wait..
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment