Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I find it interesting... I used to go read all the blogs on my family, now they do not really blog very often.. we are all on Facebook or other ways to follow each other. quicker, there all the time, and time catching FB. Then we also all have one or two games we probably play on the computer.. we do not really talk, we do not even really watch TV.. and reading a good book is almost a thing of the past.. music.. not so much.. FB and games...
I really have to make a good list of the things I want to do to determine which items I should do.. then not allow myself much FB and no games until things are done that I plan on.. or usually I just get tired of doing things and go to game or FB for a while.. then I don't get to bed early.. so have to set time to stop playing.. or that gets later and later..
Any aliens or other nations do not have to worry about America.. we are all headed down hill with all these things except for the few who refuse to do much with computers and really continue to live life.. or maybe they don't but I just hope someone is..

What should I be doing instead.. hmm... could watch movies and documentaries that educate more, or are just fun.. could do reading of stories, or scriptures, or even write something intelligent. I always have items to do for work... but I get tired of doing those and need to break.. I could go out and walk.. my dog says he likes that idea.. and see if there are any stars out or the Milkyway, or are the doors locked yet? all lights out.. etc.

I could figure out where to start doing the wall patching and prepare to try some new painting I now have the materials to do..

I could even do some writing on my personal life story or family history or genealogy stuff.
Yep.. I could.. and will .. but now I will go for that walk,, it is going to get colder again.. sign and I will wish for the warmer nights..nighty nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment