Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I might like the new updated blogger stuff.. all the fonts and everything for really writing.. too bad so many people have stopped blogging.  FaceBook has them all..or maybe Google+ or Pinterest.. I still have not gone to that one..

I want to write yet do everything except focus on writing.. so I really wonder if I want to write as much as I say I do.. but writing takes time and energy.. and if I have the one I do not have the other.. etc.. I have also been fascinated by the idea of oil painting lately.. I think would be very interesting to get into.. I do not know if I have any talent but who cares.. it could still be fun.. I have some creativity in me.   Yep.. I want to do lots of things.. but usually end up being tired and then just play games.. which do not take much creativity.. sigh..

Some day though.. yep.. someday.. I might really live up to the name of this blog.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment