Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Budgets, white papers towards grants, people/employees, family.
I put almost an hour on the treadmill - yippee
I educated Paul on my diet.. complained about how Bob had bought a scone and left it for us who didn't want it- growl...
Paul didn't realize and I was not sure, just how much it cost to eat nuts.. 6 nuts of several major varieties = 1 fat.. since I only budget for 3-4 fats a day.. that really eats away at it.. so you find other items that help to stretch the budget in pleasant ways. I find that I should educate more people on my diet plan so they can help.. not hinder it..
The staff need to also plan around our exercise time so that they do not try and take me away from it.. it really helps if they can do that.. otherwise it is so easy to not want to exercise..
Also, it helps to really measure the food, not just try and guess how much you are eating.. it is amazing to see what size a cup of food is.. or a 1/2 cup for a portion size..
Things I want to do outside of work
finish 3lg/xtr lg and several smaller monks robes
work on genealogy
write more
plan Temple trip
play games with family.. we really have not done enough of that in the past few years.. we might have to wait for all the babies to get old enough to play instead of demand so much attention..

One of the problems that seems to slow me down is timing.. I can really get into projects and then do not want to quit.. but to get started when you do not feel you have enough time to really do it slows you down. But I know that the Spider time eats a lot of time I could do writing and genealogy.. except for the level of energy it takes to write or do other stuff..
Mornings about 10 are great times to get into projects..except 3 days of the week it is time for exercise.. and the other one or two are meetings.. sigh..

so that is my thoughts of the moment.. Happy non winter .. I miss all the snow for looks, but not for cold and walking in it..

No comments:

Post a Comment