Wednesday, September 30, 2009

At last I am sitting at home and watching news.. wow... so much on the news.. two major catastrophes and then misc things. Prayers for those who are struggling with the catastrophes... the earth quakes and tsunamis.
Dog barking.. telling me he is there.. can I remember him and let him in.. so he is not alone.. OK.. will go let him in.. well he didn't want in.. He is waiting for Dad to come home but it will be a while.
I am tired.. exhausted really... not as much physically as mentally.. trying to keep up with all the balls in the air, all the items that need attention... but for tonight I am not going to deal with to much of them... I am going to watch a movie.. or something else.
Time for supper.. most of it is ready.. I will be eating alone tonight..but at least I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment