How can you express yourself about a wonderful thing that most people would not know or understand... because it is a personal religious thing..but then everyone has there own aspect of a personal belief.. even a person that might claim to not believe in any religion or religious aspect.. that in itself is a belief...
Well, anyway.. this week has been wonderful as I research and feel the home of my religious belief system.. the place that even walking in the block of the temple all I can feel is a very very comfortable peace... Nothing really matters... just peace for this time...
I am where I belong for right this minute... not for other times.. but for right now.. this is where I belong..
Then we got to go into the Temple today.. and thought I was in it once before... today I was wide awake and focused only on the experience rather than being a mother of the bride... I could take all the experience in.. and appreciate it for what it is... and experience the calm and peace again... being where I was suppose to be during that time...
I am also very much enjoy getting to know my sister... born of different mothers.. yet we have so much in common.. from drug allergies to happy dances... and she is married to a fantastic man.. and is finding her family again.. her daughters and her sons... her whole way of living is being changed and her life is coming into focus.. and so now is a great time for us to find one another after so many many years... and the one niece I have met is an awesome young woman... and they are interested in learning more about my religious beliefs.. another whoot...
Sunday we will top off this week by going to the last session of General Conference.. in the big new (10 year old this year) conference building.. after catching all the other sessions on TV... so it is a good week..
I am sorry to not be home for a hubby with a cold.. but it seems he is doing OK without me... but when it gets late and I am getting ready for bed.. and alone ... then I wish he was here.. or I was there..some day maybe they will have the transport system ready that will make such trips possible..
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment